MODIFIED SHIPPING CONTAINERS FOR SALE
Do you require a modified shipping container?
3J Services Ltd provide new and used 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 20ft and 40ft shipping containers, for sale or hire nationwide. Our portable cabins, modular buildings, flat pack units and steel containers can be fabricated to any specification. We also undertake container site works, repairs and modifications.
MODIFIED SHIPPING CONTAINERS FOR SALE
We have over 70 years combined experience working with modified containers of all kinds, with a focus on excellent customer service. We have worked with our modified containers suppliers and hauliers for many years and they too understand the quality of service we expect.
Modified Shipping & Storage Containers for Sale or Hire
The 3J Services Ltd team’s key focus is offering a high quality and professional service for delivering the best in bespoke and modified containers to meet your specific needs. During our years of working with shipping containers we have gained the skills and experience needed to provide our clients with a turnkey service for container conversion and modification. Our dedicated team will work with you from your initial enquiry, through to CAD drawings, build and delivery.
We have brought all of our knowledge together to create:
- Chemical Store shipping containers
- Shipping container bars
- Shipping container exhibition stands
- Shipping container turnstiles
- Biomass shipping containers
- Retail complexes made out of shipping containers
- Restaurant and shopping complexes made out of shipping containers
- Process enclosures
- Complex laboratory shipping containers
Shipping containers are versatile, robust structures which are manufactured to high standards meeting ISO regulations, meaning they are standardized world-wide. The units are manufactured using strong Corten steel which has been formed into corrugated panels.
The corrugations of the container provide a great deal of strength to the structure without using heavy chunks of steel – while the containers need to be strong, they also need to be light weight. The full structure of the container is formed in such a way that they can hold up to 30 tonnes and the heavy-duty corner posts allow the units to stack dozens high on container ships. Predominantly built in China, the containers are shipped over to the UK loaded with cargo and turn into ports such as Felixstowe, Southampton or Tilbury.
The containers are then distributed to different storage depots across England, Wales and Scotland for their second adventure. Shipping containers are available to the UK market in two types of condition, new (also known as once shipped or one trip) or used (usually around 12 years old).
The simple, strong design of these units means that they can be modified to suit a variety of applications. They provide a cost-effective base material to create new offices, workshops, storage facilities, houses, pop up shops, cafes, military stores and much more.
We would love to work with you on your container modification project, no matter how big or small. To get started, please contact us via the enquiry form below with the details of your project. Alternately you can email us to [email protected] or contact us on 0330 321 3380.
One of our favourite things about working with shipping containers is turning them into something completely unique! Our knowledgeable team is passionate about working with our clients to create bespoke, exciting builds.
We have vast experience of modifying shipping containers from simple projects such as converting units to be shipped for office space abroad, dual container classrooms for schools, tack storage, bespoke storage facilities to the mass conversion of 200+ containers for retail space.
Our dedicated team will work with you from your initial enquiry, through to CAD drawings, build and delivery.
Our team have extensive knowledge in each of the following shipping container modifications, we have worked on shipping container projects around the country throughout our 70+ years experience… we know what we are doing!
- Shipping containers with roller shutters
- Curtain side entry for your shipping containers
- Steel, aluminium or UPVC doors for shipping containers
- Steel, aluminium or UPVC windows for shipping containers
- Lined and insulated shipping containers
- Shipping container with lighting, heating and electrics
- Shelved shipping containers
- Sound proofed shipping containers
- Shipping container painting and bespoke decals (including design)
- Floor covering for shipping containers (vinyl, aluminium, durbar)
- Roof structures and balustrades for shipping containers
- Stairs, stacking and linking for shipping containers.
- Air conditioning and temperature control for shipping containers.
- Louvres, hatches and ventilation for shipping containers.
We have over 70 combined years experience in the container industry, with a focus on excellent customer service. We have worked with our suppliers and hauliers for many years and they too understand the quality of service we expect.
Call: 0330 321 3380
MODIFIED CONTAINER CASE STUDIES